Thursday 24 April 2008

Little Dumplings

Come on then....Hands up who thought i was going to call this blog
'the big number 2'

Actually i did toy with the idea, but i didnt want to attract
the wrong sort of crowd!

Just wanted to show you some cards I've made with the new
'Little Dumplings' Downloads available in my shop....
I really love these images, and can't wait to start designing more!


Meet Robin and Leah......

The text on the long card reads...
'A little birdy told me......'
Its a bit difficult to read
The backing papers are available from me too.....





Check out some more in my ideas gallery



Back soon.....

xxx

I think I'm addicted to blogging!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Paula - Its Carol in Bridlington here (Fisher Price instructions!!!??) Let me be the first on the BLOG to wish you all the luck in the world with your new webby, which looks fantastic by the way. I am sure all your eBay customers will soon come flooding back for your fabulous downloads. I most defintely have you in my Favourites already - keep up your lovely work - GOOD LUCK Hun, Carol xxxx