Monday 19 May 2008

A bit of a change.....

Thought I'd have a bit of a break from the computer last week... and found out some of my crafting bits and bobs....
It was SO enjoyable, and reminded me why I started crafting in the first place...I'd been so busy creating new designs and building the website, i'd not even thought about cutting and sticking!!!

Heres a few of the Toppers I made...



I've decided to sell them on ebay, with the hope of adding a new dimension to the business...
Check the rest out here

I'm making some more today, as I'm enjoying it LOADS, and then I'm back on the job.....so keep your eyes peeled for new designs.....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Paula,

where have I been....can't believe I missed your blog candy. Love your new toppers, BTW. They look very professional and I'm sure Ebayers will snap them up.
Love the new Millie designs and looking forward to getting some soon (real soon)! Don't tell hubby, LOL
Keep up the great work and I'll make sure I vist your blog more often.

HUgs

Tracey

Unknown said...

hi paula, love your toppers ! hope they sell well, ive finaly got a day of work, first one in 2 weeks, so im getting cards made toady, the craft rooms in such a mess ive first got to find it !
catch up with you soon, thanks for the Milly's
emma xxx

ella bella said...

fab toppers paula sure they will go down a treat on ebay. love the new little dumplings set you have out going to treat myself to a few with my birthday money have a lovely evening :) x