Wednesday 8 October 2008

Whats in a name?

Okay.... so its time to announce the winner of the Mary Lou Stamp.... which until today was un-named!

You seriously would not believe how difficult this decision was.... there were some really good ones!! (and also some suggestions made by someones husband that never made it into the draw...you know who you are!!!)

.... I'd managed to narrow it down to 3 by lunch time ...
And then I was completely stuck... I changed my mind SO many times!! in the end I decided to leave it in the hands of my husband.... (VERY brave considering some of his ideas....)......

SO with the decision made..... we got started on the packaging...

And here is the finished packet, clearly showing the winning name......


CONGRATULATIONS SHEENA!!


If you get in touch with your address details...Mary Lou 'Hello sunshine' will be on her way to you....

Now that she's named, she's available to purchase in the shop....

Thank you SO much to everybody for your suggestions... All of them were FAB... it really was SO difficult to choose....

Paula xx

MORE EXCITING NEWS...


Pollycraft now has a permanent home for challenges!! The POLLYCRAFT MONDAY CHALLENGE
Starting officially on the 13th October we will be holding fortnightly challenges so that you can show off your Pollycraft creations and be in with a chance of winning some LURVELY prizes....

But even more exciting....I have a Design Team!!!

3 amazing women who have become Fab Friends...... all of whom have a unique talent...I feel so honoured to have these women working with me.....

Emmas Blog


Poppets Blog


Tracys Blog

Please pop over and check out their blogs... I'm sure you will find something to inspire you!!

So pop over to The challenge blog and have a looksy, and feel free to pinch the logo to display on your blog.....

Then put the 13th in your diary, and pop back over to see what the first challenge is.... I'm hosting the first... and i'll try to make it an easy (ish)one!!!

Look forward to seeing your creations....

Paula xx

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Well done Sheena...

Lovely name for a stamp...

Someone in my house is gutted that it didnt make it in pmsl...

Pops x x x

Tracey said...

Well Done Sheena - great title for the stamp.

Gosh Paula you have been sooo busy. Congratulations to the new developments to your "baby". I wish you every success as usual.

Congratulations to all the design team as well.

hugs

Tracey x