Wednesday 26 August 2009

coming soon......

Hi all!!!
Wow there are some exciting things happening at Pollycraft!!! some of them I can share with you now, but the rest you will have to wait for......sorry!!!
Today I can share some up and coming releases...
Out on Friday is Ginger.... (4 new DIGI images)

She's a bit sassy and great for teenager cards..... The design team and guest design team have been busy with these and have made some outstanding creations.... check out some of them below....
And then out in September (official date will be announced shortly) I have 2 new stamp releases for your Christmas creations.......
Following on from the success of the original Sharing Sherbet stamps.... I have 4 new Christmas themed Sherbet Fairies.....


And everyones favourite fairytale creatures are back.... but this time in the form of Christmas Pixies.....

Hope you like them??
I've got loads more excitement to share with you soon..... but for now I think thats quite enough....
don't forget to pop back on friday for your Friday Freebie!! This week I'll give you a lil clue..... his name is Dave.... ha ha you'll never guess.....
Thanks for visiting....




6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh just thinking it was about time we had some new stamps these look so exciting and the christmas ones are perfect

susan said...

Oh, GOODY! I can't wait for these! Looks like I will have to start saving all my pennies so that I can covery them into pounds! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,
Oooooohh I lurve these new Christmas stamps, I will be there at your checkout very very soon.
Hugz
Dawn xxx

kaylou said...

Hi these are absolutley gorgeous... i will be banging on your door for these...can't wait....eeeek excitment...hugs
kaylou xoxo

Pjay said...

oooh they all look so tempting. Fabulous, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!! Hugs Pxx

Ali Dantre said...

Oh paula!! you never cease to amaze me hun....OMG! Can't wait to get these in my hands!! yummmy! You are such an inspiration lady!& I luvs ya work u know I does haha!

Keep up the great work sweetness.

Love Lisa.xxx