Friday 25 September 2009

CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER

CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER!!!

Christmas has come 3 months early at pollycraft!!
For this weekend only you can get up to 15% off your entire order!!**

How about that for an early Christmas Present?

So what will your Christmas pressie to yourself be?



A couple of Christmas Pixies?


christmas_pixies_2.GIF Christmas_Pixies.GIF



Some new additions to your Promarker collection?

promarkerlogo.GIF




or some new christmas digis?


Loads to choose from....



** spend £5.00 and get a 10% discount applied to your entire shopping basket!!

Spend £10.00 and get a massive 15% applied to your entire shopping basket!!!

what are you waiting for?....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,
OMG I can't believe I don't get paid until next Wednesday!!!! :(
Oh well, I think your images are just so cute (and I have a few of them) I will be back to buy some of the new Christmas ones - even at full price!!!
Hugz
Dawn xxxx