Saturday 3 October 2009

Pollycraft are sponsoring Sketch Saturday!!

Good Morning!!
Well, I've got some FABULOUS news to share today..... Firstly... get yourself over to Sketch Saturday this week, and have a go at Rias Fabulous Sketch.... its so amazing to work with....
Ria has also asked this week that we follow the added theme of pets to celebrate pets day in Holland!! how cool is that?? pop over to Rias blog to see a GORGEOUS pic of her dog Seven as a puppy.... awwww!!!
Pollycraft is sponsoring this week too!! so you've a chance of winning a £10.00 voucher!!! what are you waiting for??
The weird bit of this story is.... Ria asked me a while ago to sponsor, and also asked if I'd make a card to join in... so of course I agreed (well Ria scares me...LOL!!) ....
In the meantime over on my personal blog I entered the recent DT call for Sketch Saturday..... and only went and got picked!!!! how mad is that!!????? I'm so over the moon to be on such a talented team....
so it was decided that this card would serve both purposes... my Dt card and my sponsorship card....
I hope you'll pop over to my 'ME' blog and say 'HI' .... you'll also find the details of what I used on my card......
hopefully very soon, I'll be back with more exciting news......
Have a great Saturday!!!
Paula xxxxx

5 comments:

Ria said...

Sooooo You are so scared of me ;) WELL SEND ME ALL THE NEW COLOURS OD PROMARKERS else I really come scare yah!!! ;) hjahahahaha

hugss Ria

Emma said...

Woo hoo huge congrats Paula...
Gorgeous card, love the image and stunning papers.
Hugs Emma x

Marianne said...

great card paula

Angela Toucan said...

congrats on the DT post. And that is one cute card!

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Paula, I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.
Many congrats on your DT post...well deserved, your cards are all fabulous. Debbie x