Monday 19 July 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge and Flash your Freebies update...

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me...
Good Morning all!!
Yup, tis my Birthday today!!!
SO... as it was my turn to pick the challenge over at the Pollycraft Challenge
I went with...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
OOOH I'm too good to you lot... another easy peasy challenge!
Heres my card...
I used Duck with Cake, which is a past freebie...
 (I'm hoping to add all the old freebies to the shop over the next couple of days!)
The papers are Basic Grey lime rickey, and MM just chillin'
I doodled the 'wish' onto the BG paper, and handcut the letters...
then just doodled round the edges and added some lil dew drops...

Hope you all find time to join in... theres a fab prize up for grabs from Bunny Zoes Crafts!!
..................................................................

WOW!! I can't believe the response to the 'flash your freebies' Challenge
Thank you all so much for joining in... I think its been fun!!
as of 11pm last night, I am up to date with sending out the next freebie, if you entered your card before then and havent recieved an email, give me a shout (paula@pollycraftdesigns.co.uk) you might want to check your spam/junk box first...

You still have the rest of today to join in!!

Thanks for popping in today!

Paula xxx

28 comments:

Fotf said...

Happy Birthday Paula, only another two weeks till my big 0. Have a great day :)

Poppet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA. YEAH for Paula. Really enjoying the Flash Those Freebies. Can't wait to see what's next. :-) xx

Sandra said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you!....have a lovely day...spoil yourself or let someone spoil you!...

San x

Sue said...

Hi Paula
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Paula
Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have a lovely day, gorgeous card, fabby papers, sue,x

Annika kort & gott said...

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday Paula!

Kylie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!!
I hope you have a fantastic day surrounded by family and friends and of course lots of yummy cake!!

Hugs and best wishes, Kylie ox

Deirdre said...

Just checked my spam..... got one!!! THANKS SO MUCH. Deirdre

Deirdre said...

Sent you an email - hope you have a WONDERFUL day. Enjoy every moment. Deirdre

Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - have a lovely day xxx

Michele Roos said...

Happy Birthday Paula and hope you get totally spoilt today. Hugs Michele x

Melissa Deuss said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE :)

Melissa Deuss said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope all your wishes come true :)

Do What You Love said...

Happy Birthday Paula!! What a fun challenge - one that I'll be able to join - happy day, happy day - love your challenges and hope your day is as sweet as you are! :)

Marianne said...

Happy birthday Paula, hop you have a fine day.

mckinkle said...

Happy Birthday Paula, hope you have a fab day!

Keryn x

ribenaruby said...

Happy Birthday Paula! Wishing you a super day, Ruby x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Happy Birthday
Paula,a gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Happy Birthday hun.

Love the colourful card.

Longvacation said...

Hope you're having a very Happy Birthday!

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday, hope you are having a wonderful day!

Deloris said...

Happy Birthday Paula!

Here's a birthday card I made this afternoon:

http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-boys-birthday-card.html

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

WEll...a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and thanks for a very cute card. I'm amazed you hand cut such small pieces. I'm so spoiled with my cricut...a very good job you did.

SemSee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you've had a fabby day!! Hugs, Sem x

Anna R said...

Happy Birthday Paula!
Gorgeous birthday card!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paula.
My birthday is also in July (30th) I'll be late thirties.... oh so close yet so far away.... lol

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Christina Hicks said...

I sent you an email earlier today. Still checking but nothing yet. Cant wait!

Cazzy said...

Happy belated birthday to you, I wish I had been paying attention and flashed the freebie!

Cazzy x