Friday 25 March 2011

50% off Digital Stamps and Choose a Freebie*

Hi all!!!
Sorry I've not been around... we have been decorating for the last 3 days... I have more paint on me than the house does!! still got LOADS to do, so I'm just popping in for a quick catch up...

I was supposed to add this card on Monday, but I totally forgot!! shame on me!!
Its for this weeks Pollycraft Challenge... which is SWIRLS AND PEARLS.... set by the lovely Lynsey...
I've used Swinging Friends from the new Swings and Slides set.... teamed with MME papers...
 
Fancy getting this image at a BARGAIN Price????
 
Have just added this offer to the shop:

Spend £10 or more on digital stamps... and add the code: MAR50OFF to get a MASSIVE 50% off your order!!!
And EVEN better.... grab yourself a freebie as a thank you for taking advantage of the offer!!
Choose from these 2 Digis...

Codi- Love U Mum

Marleys Party

just add your freebie choice to the customer comment box when checking out....
what are you waiting for.... go and grab a BARGAIN!!!!
Offer valid until 1st April...

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Paula
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Star said...

Yay! Thanks for the bargain...just got a few that I've been eyeing. =)

Mary J said...

This is such an amazing card, Paula!! Those colours are brilliant!