Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #92 Boyz to Men... Fundraising reminder and a Freebie!

Hi Everyone!!
WOW its been a while eh?
let me explain my absence....
Firstly we went away on our hols... 10 days in France, which was lovely!!!
weather was glorious, and it was a lovely break....
BUT...
since we've been home I've been feeling awful!... thought I was starting to feel better at the weekend, but then my Son came down with a virus, and has passed it on to me!....
So thats why I've not been around much, and things have been a bit quiet in the Pollycraft world...
Have had this card made for a few days, but havent felt up to photographing it....
This week the challenge over at the Pollycraft Challenge is:
'boyz to men'
Joanne is our host this week, and she wants to see our creations for the men/boys in our lives...
Here's mine...
I've gone with a monochrome feel, and used the Charity fundraising Digi
Please read Emmas FUNDRAISING PAGE for the story behind this Digi....

You can purchase 'Vintage Ronnie' here for £1.50
All proceeds (minus any paypal fees) will be donated to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Charity.

While you are over in the store picking up your Charity Digi, you might want to add this gorgeous hunk to your shopping basket...


Maurice - Daddy 'Cool' available FREE until the 30th May...

hope you like him?

I'll hopefully be back soon with some newbies... prizes, and maybe some holiday pics...

Paula
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Really like both of the images in your post today. Vintage Ronnie has so much potential for a wide range of cards and of course the freebie is perfect as Dad's Day is coming. Thanks for the freebie!

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou so much Paula! I'll use the freebie on my father's day card, thsankyou for your kindness. Ruby x

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one fantastic card ! lovely done
greetings, martina
x

Ali said...

Thank you for sharing he is fab xx

KJ said...

Thanks so much for the freebie :D Hope you all feel better soon x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad you're feeling better and what a fab card. Looks great in monochrome. Thanks for the fun freebie. Marianne x

Mel said...

Thanks for the freebie! It's my first download ever & what a beauty to start my new obsession with!!!
Mel

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for the freebie, I really like it... will be using it for my children's fathers day card.. just been over and downloaded it, along with a few other designs... couldnt resist :o)
Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and what a fab card, love it!
Helen x

Jo Draper said...

Thanks for the freebie. Love the DT cards too xx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

super freebie- thanks so much. Vintage Ronnie is the perfect image for so many men's cards and fir a good cause (I have him already).

steph said...

Thank you fr the freebie.