Monday 25 July 2011

Christmas in July... New Releases ONE DAY ONLY OFFER!

Good Morning everyone!! hope you are all well??
This morning Joey has set us a new challenge over on the challenge blog.... and the theme is:
'Christmas In July'

Yep, there are only 5 months to go people!!!I'm sure some of you already have LOADS of Christmas cards made, but if you are anything like me... theres normally a last minute panic card making session on Christmas Eve!!
This year I have 2 cards made already!! LOL!
As part of our Christmas in July celebrations, we have some new releases for you...
and for ONE DAY ONLY, you can get them at bargain prices!!


get BOTH the new 'Swings and Slides - Deck The Halls' images together for just 99p

Or grab the new 'Dexter the penguin' images... again BOTH for just 99p


And for the Chester fans out there... a whole new set!! all 4 images for just £2.50


you can only get them at these prices for ONE DAY... they will return to full price individual images tomorrow morning (26th July) 8am (GMT)

And heres some Festive fun creations to inspire you from the AMAZING Pollycraft team!!








Mary J






one from Moi...


Go and grab your bargains NOW!!
and use them to enter this weeks challenge!!
we can't wait to see your Christmas Creations!
Paula xxx

9 comments:

Carly said...

oh how adorable! If only I wasn't banned from buying digis this month (by my Husband.... he he he although I don't think its that funny because I absolutely love these!)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh Paula.... yours is adorable!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Pami said...

These are gorgeous images Paula, just bought mine. Thank you. Pami x

QPT said...

Wow!!lovely designs!!!!

http://thechristmas.info/

Faye said...

Super doop card. Love the colour scheme and fab layout. You rock lady. xxx

Joey said...

All gorgeous, I love your card hun, faberooney layout and sentiment. Joey x

ChickieChirps said...

I love your new digis Paula! They are all so cute! Your card is beatiful! I love the aqua with kraft!

Arabella

Cazza said...

Christmas and Pollycraft.....yaaaaaaaay!! Love your card hon, fab colour combo and layout :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

ThePurplePlace said...

The new Christmas images are ALL adorable! I'm sorry I missed the release, but I'm still playing to add some to my Pollycraft Collection!!

Who could pass them up? Not me!!

:)
Lisa