Saturday 22 October 2011

Promarkers for just £1.20!!! Prepare for a BIG re-launch and BIG changes!!

Hey Pollycrafters...

Long time no see eh?

I'm not usually one for sharing personal information, but you lovely crafters are so caring and supportive, and I've had so many lovely emails asking if I'm okay... its been really overwhelming!

Things have been difficult at home for a while, mainly between me and hubby, but also other stuff too...
life really got on top of us all...
BUT...these things are sent to try us, and fingers crossed things are sorting themselves out...

I've been letting Pollycraft slide for a while, and there are alot of things I've become unhappy with, and alot of things that were rushed, and not thought through...
SO, I'm going to be spending the next couple of months tidying up...restructuring...researching... and of course doodling so that I can be happy with what I'm offering you again!

this will mean alot of things will be discontinued, BUT this will also mean lots of NEW stuff...
I don't want to share too much too soon.... but I hope things will be EXCITING!!

There will be changes to the blogs too... but we are still discussing things behind the scenes, so thats another post for another day...

Today though... I have a bargain for you...

need to stock up on your promarakers??? a couple of colours you need for your collection? skin colours nearly running out (LOL... I'm always needing new!)

well... pop over to the shop and grab 'em while you can at just £1.20 a pen!!!!

I'm having a bit of a clearout to help with the re-launch!!

These will only be avaible while stocks last...


Thanks for stopping by today!!

I'll be offering LOADS of stuff at BARGAIN prices over the next few days.... keep your eyes peeled!!

Paula
xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

wow that's a great deal!!
I've popped it in my blog ;)

lbwright22-loopylou said...

I'm sorry that you have been having a rough time at home and hope that things are starting to be worked out for the better now- I have my fingers crossed for you.
I can't wait to see what you have in store for Pollycraft!!! It is exciting. You are evil though tempting me with lots of bargins in the coming days- I'm trying to save up at the moment, but no doubt I'll surcumb!

Scrapcat 1 said...

Glad to hear that things are sorting themselves out for you and hope things continue to improve.

Pami said...

Sorry to hear things have not been good for you recently, I hope you are in a better place very soon. Pami x

Ria said...

Ahh Hun sorry to hear your having a htough time. I have been thinking about you alot lately :) sending you loads of hugs from holland :)
hugsss Ria

Lynne Armstrong said...

Lovely to have you back Paula :) Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us. Take care
Hugs xx